BOLO: stolen property in Harrah/Choctaw ~~ reward for info

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fustigate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a friend whose grandmother's farm near Harrah/Choctaw has been robbed at least three times in the past month. [Let's not debate the reasons for this now.]
There is a reward for information. If you of know anyone who has recently "acquired" any of these things, please PM me and I'll put you in contact.

They're suspicious the thieves are stashing the items within a few miles, or have a heavy equipment trailer and the stuff is being taken directly out of state.
Others in the area that are experiencing the same situation. My friend asked if your property has recently been robbed to contact her [through me], as well.

Here's a list she gave me of stolen items.

• John Deer 5420 tractor: 4x4 (so it has "normal" looking tires on the front, not heavily treaded tractor tires), cab-less, and has a hole in the hood where a tree limb went through it [would kinda stand out]
  • 1985 Ford truck: cream and brown, extended cab, 2 doors, dual gas tanks
  • red flatbed car trailer
  • brushhog (Brush Cutter Model 709 SER)
  • front end loader (Loader MOD 520 Series)
  • buggy (like horse-and-buggy)
  • all their tools, including welders, a spool of welding cable, a blower (car), chainsaws, garden tools, a heavy equipment jack, an aluminum jack
  • my friend's father's trunk from Vietnam with all of his military items

Latest posts

Top Bottom