• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK Brass for sale (mostly 9mm) OR willing to pay $20 for lesson on reloading.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CroatGoat

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sub Category
Reloading Supplies
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
70$
Is this item for trade?
  1. For Trade
Trade Value or Items Looking For
Reloading Lessons
Caliber
9mm
German Corner, 74021, Collinsville, Oklahoma, United States
I have about 1200-1400 casings of brass for sale, most of it 9mm. I can meet in Owasso in evenings or weekends, or South Tulsa on my lunch break or as I'm leaving work.
Composition: 70% 9mm (approx 1000 casings), about half of it already deprimed.
10% .45 ACP
10% 5.56/ .223
10% other (small amounts of .40SW, .308, 30-30, a few Carcano)

Asking $70 for the lot (about .05 per casing), we can negotiate if it seems to be less than estimated, or to pay by pound etc. Willing to divide the lot if you only want a specific caliber.

Alternatively (knowing how common these calibers are and that most reloaders probably have their own steady supply of this brass), I am interested in learning how to reload, but am not quite comfortable relying solely on forums/ YT for learning. If any one in the Owasso Collinsville area has some time to teach me on an evening/ weekend, I'd love to learn, so i can get an idea if I want to invest in reloading equipment (and get some practical recommendations on which brands, EQ, etc to get. Sonic cleaner or tumbler?). I'll pay for any primers/ powder/ bullets used, plus $20 for your time (or I can make my homemade Korean BBQ chicken.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
If you were closer to the central part of the state it would be my pleasure. I’m happy to say that I’ve gotten four people started reloading over the last two years.

When I started loading my own ammo, I was helped immensely by this forum. I even got to talk to ear off of one of our members in person at his home on a few occasions.

Good folks here, but there’s nothing better than an in person lesson. You can always ask questions here and get solid advice, but Korean BBQ is small price to pay for the knowledge you’ll get from a good hands on lesson.

Jack Shootza 50

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have about 1200-1400 casings of brass for sale, most of it 9mm. I can meet in Owasso in evenings or weekends, or South Tulsa on my lunch break or as I'm leaving work.
Composition: 70% 9mm (approx 1000 casings), about half of it already deprimed.
10% .45 ACP
10% 5.56/ .223
10% other (small amounts of .40SW, .308, 30-30, a few Carcano)

Asking $70 for the lot (about .05 per casing), we can negotiate if it seems to be less than estimated, or to pay by pound etc. Willing to divide the lot if you only want a specific caliber.

Alternatively (knowing how common these calibers are and that most reloaders probably have their own steady supply of this brass), I am interested in learning how to reload, but am not quite comfortable relying solely on forums/ YT for learning. If any one in the Owasso Collinsville area has some time to teach me on an evening/ weekend, I'd love to learn, so i can get an idea if I want to invest in reloading equipment (and get some practical recommendations on which brands, EQ, etc to get. Sonic cleaner or tumbler?). I'll pay for any primers/ powder/ bullets used, plus $20 for your time (or I can make my homemade Korean BBQ chicken.
Buy yourself a Lyman loading manual (used, any edition) or the latest at any place like Cabellas, Sportsman's Warehouse or order online, they go into great detail on the subject, an excellent source for beginners.

Latest posts

Top Bottom