BravoCo Uppers in stock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moore Guns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
except they forgot to include the rest of the rifle for that price. when people get smart and stop paying these prices, they'll come back down.

From what I understand, BCM and Daniel Defense haven't raised their prices since this economic bubble arrived. I honestly don't feel ripped off at all and I'm not buying it to resell or something. It's a very nice BCM middy upper with an 11'' troy rail and a nice 1:7.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not like the guys hawking DPMS Sporticals for $3,500. Let it go. They're selling things that people want to buy.
Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm actually trying to point out that there are cheaper alternatives out there. When I can go to JSE's website and find a page full of 16" uppers for 400 to 600 with a BCG and charging handle, I have a hard time believing that almost 800 dollars is a "deal" for a barrel assembly.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm actually trying to point out that there are cheaper alternatives out there. When I can go to JSE's website and find a page full of 16" uppers for 400 to 600 with a BCG and charging handle, I have a hard time believing that almost 800 dollars is a "deal" for a barrel assembly.

BCM is not DPMS, Delton, etc. They build quality stuff. I've never seen a BCM in the price range you speak of.

Latest posts

Top Bottom