Breaking: Victim of Deadly Portland Shooting Wore Patriot Prayer Hat and Shirt, Blue Lives Matter Pa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Breaking: Victim of Deadly Portland Shooting Wore Patriot Prayer Hat and Shirt, Blue Lives Matter Patch: Reports.
Many antifa on social media are celebrating his death,
Antifa burn a US flag to celebrate the death of the man shot in downtown Portland. They call him a “fascist” despite not knowing who he is.
https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020/08/29/nyt-portland-homicide-victim-had-patriot-prayer-hat/
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...t-prayer-hat-blue-lives-matter-patch-reports/

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
...soon they will be exchanging fire.

This does not look good.

Sadly I agree but there is some talk Trump may put the Insurrection Act in play because of the escalating violence and the Democrat govs not cracking down on the riots.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:faint:Charges were dropped! :faint:

https://www.oregonlive.com/crime/2020/08/man-under-investigation-in-fatal-shooting-after-pro-trump-rally-allegedly-took-loaded-gun-to-earlier-portland-protest.html

Man under investigation in fatal shooting after pro-Trump rally allegedly took loaded gun to earlier Portland protest

Updated Aug 31, 2020; Posted Aug 30, 2020

I'm sorry, but if the investigation of this is still ongoing, how could anyone have been charged to start with? And, if they haven't been charged, how could those charges have been dropped?

Is there a link showing that the recent shooting is "non-charged?" All that story referred to was some allegations of an earlier event. Something like a month ago. Those wouldn't have anything to do with this more recent shooting.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but if the investigation of this is still ongoing, how could anyone have been charged to start with? And, if they haven't been charged, how could those charges have been dropped?

Is there a link showing that the recent shooting is "non-charged?" All that story referred to was some allegations of an earlier event. Something like a month ago. Those wouldn't have anything to do with this more recent shooting.

What I took from the article was that if the outgoing or incoming county DAs had done their jobs, Michael Forest Reinoehl possibly/probably wouldn’t have been around or been able to shoot Aaron Danielson - but then I am not a lawyer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom