Brilliant!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your not making sense.

No president in history has bowed before any other country's leader. We are the world leader, at least we were before this bafoon took office.

He also bowed in Egypt and China.

If I'm looking somebody in the eye and trying to gain alpha dog position, I'm dammed sure not going to blink, much less bow in humble submission.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Syria's three-year-old civil war, which is showing signs of spilling over into neighboring Iraq.

Showing signs??
Pretty tough to stand up to rebels in Iraq while we're standing with them in Syria. What a mess...compounded by an empty suit President with failed foreign policy.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your not making sense.

No president in history has bowed before any other country's leader. We are the world leader, at least we were before this bafoon took office.

He also bowed in Egypt and China.
If I'm looking somebody in the eye and trying to gain alpha dog position, I'm dammed sure not going to blink, much less bow in humble submission.

Eisenhower bowed to DeGaul. Nixon FAMOUSLY bowed to Mao.
Bush II kissed the Crown Prince of Suadi Arabia ON THE MOUTH, for Christ's sakes!

Latest posts

Top Bottom