Bring back ole Sparky.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reports I have seen say she was texting while driving.
The reports you've seen concerned the story about the Australian woman that we discussed the other day. The story in the OP concerns a Toronto woman. But what the hell. The more confusion the better. This is the sort of stuff that sends people to sit in ole sparky without the benefit of a wet sponge. JUSTICE!

The reports you've seen. LOL!

Spec ops Grunt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It would be interesting to read this story against the recent OSA thread
"Texting Driver Who Slammed Cyclist" 'Like, I, Like, Just don't care' ''

Kind of depends on the outcome and the way you tell the story.

Still, it's good to know when we can trust our otherwise incompetent government to bring out old sparky.

I mean, look at the name, ole sparky, that makes you just feel all warm inside right?

You can trust a name like that.

Spec ops Grunt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The most trusted name in execution technology. Do you need to randomly put a motherfukcer to death? If so ,you can trust ole sparkey. Ole sparkey has electrolites!

It's an American name. Just like Edison that invented electricity. American genius.

Not like that French BS the Guillotine. I don't even know how to say it. It's probably some cushy French bs too, their criminals are a bunch of European p*ssies anyway.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's an American name. Just like Edison that invented electricity. American genius.

Not like that French BS the Guillotine. I don't even know how to say it. It's probably some cushy French bs too, their criminals are a bunch of European p*ssies anyway.
But it was that other guy wasn't it? Tessler or something, that found the kind of electricity which would just fry a motherfukcers brains out?
Me, I've always wondered why we stopped just hanging a motherfukcer in the village square until he got extremely ripe and everybody got bored and appalled at the smell of him hanging there.
Those were the days!

Latest posts

Top Bottom