Maya Kowalski - Medical care not always for the patient

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They will most assuredly appeal ... And this won't bring her back, obviously. But maybe the next hospital admin that wants to pull this **** will stop and reconsider. Or if they don't maybe their legal department will ...
Yeah, I particularly don't get the "why does she know so much?" angle. My brother has had medical issues all his life, and my mother was a veteran doctor fighter. Every time they switched insurance or he moved to a new doctor, they wanted to change his meds from something that worked to something that had never, ever worked when a previous doctor had tried it. Occasionally they would listen, but sometimes doctors just know things and you don't, and wouldn't listen to her telling them "we've tried this and it. DOES. NOT. WORK."

Strangely enough, after they didn't listen and tried doing it their own way, they always ended up back at the stuff that worked... I know she didn't go to medical school, but she had been fighting these issues since a few days after he was born (he just turned 51), so you'd think they could understand that she actually knew something about his condition...

Latest posts

Top Bottom