British MP calls for ban on preacher who "heals" people by kicking them in the face

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...reacher-cures-cancer-kicking-people-face.html

An evangelist who kicks followers in the face, claiming his violence will cure them of cancer, is to tour Britain this month – but his proposed visit has provoked outrage and demands that he be banned from entering the country.

Tattooed preacher Todd Bentley, who as a 15-year-old was convicted of a sex attack on a boy aged seven, claims God uses him as an instrument to heal the sick, and is urging the frail to attend his shows.

The problem, of course, if that if we let straight people get kicked in the face, then the gay people will want to get kicked in the face too. This is an assault on Christianity.

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If people want to line up to get kicked in the face, I say let them get kicked. I know a few people that should be in that line too, but not for his healing reasons.

Move along people, nothing to see here. If you dont want to get kicked in the face or take a knee to the gut then pick a different place to go.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A good face kicking might cure some things that are wrong with some people, but I'm not sure about cancer...:boxing3:

I was going to say the same thing: I certainly don't condone kicking anyone with cancer in the face, but a solid kick in the face might be good for a good portion of the rest of the dumbasses running around these days.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was going to say the same thing: I certainly don't condone kicking anyone with cancer in the face, but a solid kick in the face might be good for a good portion of the rest of the dumbasses running around these days.

HMFIC could be a preacher. Never thought of it that way.

First Beechnut Church of Oklahoma.

hanson405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If he didn't allow gay people to be kicked in the face like straight people who desire to be kicked in the face, I would boycott his face-kicking @55.

It's not about gay or straight, or even marriage. It's about letting who-ever wants to be kicked in the face, be kicked in the face. Keep the government out of face-kicking. Equal face-kicking rights for all!

Latest posts

Top Bottom