Broom handle Mauser pistol mag capacity? Ref. “Joe Kidd”

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just happened to count the rounds Clint got off, during “Joe Kidds’l” exciting escape from Robert Duvalls’ professional hunter gang. 17 rounds fired, without reloading, and with no observed brass ejecting or hammer movement. Sound effects, but hammer at full cock, never moving. Disappointing. Those stripper clips Don Strouds’ character was shown fondling looked like 10 rounders to me.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just happened to count the rounds Clint got off, during “Joe Kidds’l” exciting escape from Robert Duvalls’ professional hunter gang. 17 rounds fired, without reloading, and with no observed brass ejecting or hammer movement. Sound effects, but hammer at full cock, never moving. Disappointing. Those stripper clips Don Strouds’ character was shown fondling looked like 10 rounders to me.
Yes most were 10 round capacity. A few Chinese copies went up to 30.
Best mess up I have seen is in the Jurassic World movies. Where whats his name has a semi auto Marlin 45-70. At least he never works the action and shows no signs of recoil.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Generally they came in 10, with some vairients having20 and 40rd capacities

Like RickN said, no telling what the Chinese small shop varients there are

Latest posts

Top Bottom