Browning 1911 22

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have one- I love it. But it's hard to find accessories for- Holsters, Mag Holsters, etc.

Sports World here in Tulsa has the factory holster for it.

images1.opticsplanet.com_365_240_ffffff_opplanet_browning_1911_22_leather_holster_1296522_main.jpg

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sports World here in Tulsa has the factory holster for it.

images1.opticsplanet.com_365_240_ffffff_opplanet_browning_1911_22_leather_holster_1296522_main.jpg

Hey Steve,

I shot one of the Browning 1911A1 22lr pistols Sunday that belonged to a student. Tried 3 different ammo brands and it ate everything.

I like it, its an awesome little pistol. But its a little too small for my hand and that darn price tag. Just cant pay $500 for one.

I played with the one at Sportsworld today too while I picked up 3 other toys I already had an itch for. :naughty:

One of them was a Colt 1911-22. Went straight to the range and shot Winchester & Remington bulk through it, about 100 rounds and no issues.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's true; it is pretty small but I guess that's what caught my eye. And as you say, Stephen & Richard, it is pretty pricey. First time I saw one I debated between the Browning 1911 22 and a Buckmark. Ended up with the Buckmark since I was familiar with them plus the sights are a lot better than the GI style on the 1911.

OKCIS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shot one and then shot the Colt 1911-22 Rail Gun and ended up buying the Colt. Cant really give any reason as to why i just liked the colt a little bit more. Ive put 800rds through it now and havent had a single issue with it. Using Remington bulk ammo and Federal American Eagle. My 10 year old is in love with the gun. Works great for him gives him a chance to hold a full size gun without it blowing out of his hands.

Latest posts

Top Bottom