• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Budget 22lr bolt gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
This is where I started too, sold it for a CZ 455 factory threaded. Both are great in different ways

Oh, I have a 452, just didn’t want thread it since they don’t make them anymore.
The FVSR comes threaded. The SR stands for Suppressor Ready.
Good luck in your search.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Oh, I have a 452, just didn’t want thread it since they don’t make them anymore.
The FVSR comes threaded. The SR stands for Suppressor Ready.
Good luck in your search.
Yeah I'd never thread my 452, that's why I got the 455. So far I've avoided also adding a 457 to the mix haha. My FVSR was a great suppressor host for the time I had it, they can be had quite cheap. I've seen them at several Walmarts, with and without the Boyds upgrade

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Yeah I'd never thread my 452, that's why I got the 455. So far I've avoided also adding a 457 to the mix haha. My FVSR was a great suppressor host for the time I had it, they can be had quite cheap. I've seen them at several Walmarts, with and without the Boyds upgrade

It really is a LOT of fun for the money. Pic mounting rail, threaded, adjustable trigger. I got the black multicam one for like $239. I added a polymer cheek riser to see the scope better and a little 2-7 Vortex. It’s great. I even polished the bolt, like I do on all bolt guns. I’ve only got probably 100 rounds through it, but shooting subsonics with the Mask, you often times had to ask if I even fired. The only noise was the target backer slap sound.

I would take a 457 Varminter if offered for a decent price. That looks cool. Or the Tactical.

Latest posts

Top Bottom