• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Bunk bed for twin XL mattress

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Yeah, this is a hail mary for sure!! I ended up with 2 twin extra long(XL) mattresses from a guy on Craigslist after being told they fit the bunk bed that I bought in addition to the other 2 mattresses. Well, they didn't.

So, I'm looking for a twin XL over twin XL bunk bed - new or used. Online there are plenty twin XL over queen but that's not what I am after. Also see that 'loft beds' are big now where there's a top bunk but underneath is a desk or study area. Not what I'm after either.

Thanks!

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Sure do Davek. A twin XL mattress is 38" W x 80" L. For comparison, a regular length twin mattress is 38" W x 75" L. I'm 6'4" so need the extra length so feet don't hang off the end.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Sure do Davek. A twin XL mattress is 38" W x 80" L. For comparison, a regular length twin mattress is 38" W x 75" L. I'm 6'4" so need the extra length so feet don't hang off the end.
I’ve had this issue. I decided in the future I would just get a twin and then add a small cushion at the end to make up the difference. My feet wouldn’t know.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
I’ve had this issue. I decided in the future I would just get a twin and then add a small cushion at the end to make up the difference. My feet wouldn’t know.
What you need to do is find a bed with a comfortable footboard and it only takes a night or two to realize how comfortable propping your feet up is 😁

Latest posts

Top Bottom