Burger King is debuting a new Whopper made from cows that burp and fart 33% less

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think a 1300 pound cow put out the volume of gas I did today. I could be wrong, I thought you had the answer.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard something last night that bovine burps produce far more methane than bovine flatulence.

And no, I'm not fixing to go test it to see if it is true.
The ruminant is a cud chewing animal with a four chambered stomach.
Most of the gas in its food is processed in the first part of the stomach. It propells the cud from the stomach back to the mouth.
Really basic biology which is science and I don’t have a link.

HeyEng

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretty simple. BK went out and bought a MESSLOAD of these plant based "burgers" and now they are sitting on TONS of the crap and people aren't buying them. So, time to talk it up and try and get rid of this garbage. I went through a BK drive through a couple of days ago and I asked the cashier how much of the impossible burgers they sell and he told me that he sells *maybe* three in a shift.

Personally, I want a burger that is chock full of fat, GMOs, gluten, and all the unhealthly **** they can find. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom