USPS is garbage..... but we knew this.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snubinmypocket

Marksman
Banned
Reaction score
USPS logic.
What’s the answer? Looks like USPS caved to political pressure to me. No reason anyplace within 200 miles of OKC should process mail these days. Maybe some of you guys can provide suggested solutions? I think it’s time to privatize and abolish the 6 day universal service mandate.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What’s the answer? Looks like USPS caved to political pressure to me. No reason anyplace within 200 miles of OKC should process mail these days. Maybe some of you guys can provide suggested solutions? I think it’s time to privatize and abolish the 6 day universal service mandate.

Political pressure was pushing to not change the logistics. I agree on the privatization, government employees have no incentive to be efficient.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And yet he keeps getting re elected. No other Republican filed to run against Bice either. Apathetic voters and people reluctant to run for office are the problem.

Thank you Capt. Obvious ... 🙄🙄 My GOD, what did OSA do without you??!?? You are gonna be a spectacular asset to the forum!! Dev needs to pay YOU to be here, instead of asking you for money. 🤑

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well i cant complain to much i ordered something sunday evening and said it would be delivered thursday then this morning i got a email saying friday was a delivery day and 5 min later got another email saying it was out for delivery had to look at calendar and count my fingers to figure out what day of the week today was but it was delivered today.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe you should run. …something besides your keyboard. Will you donate to my campaign?
Nope, nada! Ain't happening. I had enough of government types working ... For lawyers ... At Tax working for lawyers ... And married to a damned JBT. I'd wind up on death row.

And I ain't giving no wanna-be politician my money ... 🙄🙄🙄

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are four million people in the state of Oklahoma. Maybe we could expand the search beyond Horn and Langford.
#1 those same four million were available last time and through the preliminary process, those two were who we had to choose from.

But more importantly, when was the last time we has any elected official that you, and all the rest of us, liked, while they were in office. We all love to look back and talk about our favorites from days gone by, but have nothing good to say about those in office.

It is our team sport to get together and gripe, complain, call names, etc, but never get involved in the political process. We don’t go to the meetings they have, we don’t study the issues, and only a handful ever actually attempt to pursue an elected office.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom