BURRIS Xtreme 1.5-6x40 Tactical XTR Scope

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a .308 rifle in an AR platform. So, I'm also looking for an optic for it as well. I will mostly be using the rifle for hunting pigs and maybe some medium to longer range plinking. So I want an optic that has low power that will allow fast target acquisition with a large field of view but at the same time has the option to up the magnification for longer shoots.

Has anyone used this scope before? It's pretty pricey, is it worth the money or is there another optic you would recommend?

Here's the info on the Burris:

http://www.opticsbestbuy.com/Burris...inated-XTR-Ballistic-7_62-Reticle-201908.html

BDSolutionsArdmore

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Burris announced a new line for release I think this spring the MTAC line. I'm going to wait till more solid information comes down about them before I make my optic purchase for my AR. They look pretty promising to me.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Burris announced a new line for release I think this spring the MTAC line. I'm going to wait till more solid information comes down about them before I make my optic purchase for my AR. They look pretty promising to me.

That's cool. I ended up buying a Vortex Viper PST through Dub's group buy he's having but I'll have to check out Burris' new stuff when it comes out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom