Byrna self defense

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wasn't thinking about you doing it while on duty as LE. My bad.
But I'm not a LEO nor am I considering buying this. Your bad again.
I think it looks legit for someone to defend themself but dont want to kill anyone. I was simply asking that question.
And it requires no special permit or anything, just like a taser I guess.
Reading comprehension seems to be your short straw.

JamesBell

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I worked in corrections we had pepper ball guns. Used to shoot one another with them regularly at SORT training events. The things were wholly ineffictive. Getting hit wasn't a pleasant experience but it wouldn't stop you from doing something unless you were looking for an excuse not to do it. Unless this thing has a great deal more energy the kinetic rounds aren't something I could imagine doing anything useful.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My dad bought one a while back. I asked why. He had a reason. I don't remember what it was.
He still hasn't done anything with it, like practice with it, bought any CO2 cartridges for it, are anything else like that.
It's basically a paintball gun that shoots balls of pepper spray. It's just going to piss someone off.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay, all responses seem to match. I was just wondering the effectiveness for a lady or anyone who doesn't want the responsibility of lethal force.
Apparently this is a gimmick defense system.
Im.gonna stick with my .45, 9mm or 5.56 pistol. Lol
Older I get, legal risks don't scare me as much

1911DA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well all the edges appear to be well rounded and blended so it won't cause too much pain to the user when a pissed off bad guy inserts it where the sun doesn't shine

Latest posts

Top Bottom