cabelas brass case 9mm 115gr .30c a round

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let us know if you get a "back order" like I did last week when they said they had em in stock. I got a note the next day saying backordered until 4/30 on some 9mm I ordered. I will never order from them again.

Thank you for your recent order. We appreciate your shopping at Cabela's and hope that you had an enjoyable shopping experience.

Products Ordered

5 of 21-4248 FEDERAL AMERICAN EAGLE PISTOL AMMO PER 50 9MM 124GR FMJ
Backorder-Tentative arrival to Cabelas 04/30/13

cschroder67

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let us know if you get a "back order" like I did last week when they said they had em in stock. I got a note the next day saying backordered until 4/30 on some 9mm I ordered. I will never order from them again.

Thank you for your recent order. We appreciate your shopping at Cabela's and hope that you had an enjoyable shopping experience.

Products Ordered

I ordered some of the american eagle the other day also, talked to customer service yesterday and they are expecting a shipment on Monday the 25th. No backorder notification on todays order yet, i ordered it before it showed up on gunbot. Got a tip from another site that it was in stock and went there and ordered. 15 minutes later it was on gunbot, so i feel pretty good about it not being backorderd. i also watched inventory and it was in stock for almost 2 hours after i placed my orders.

cschroder67

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score

Products Ordered

No backorder

HERTERS SELECT GRADE HANDGUN AMMUNITION
Item : IK - 218178
CAL/GAUG:9MM 115GR FMJ
Availability:
In Stock

Shipping Method:
Standard Express
Estimated delivery by Wednesday, 03/27/13