Cabin fever reloading...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revived

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still not used to this weather shut-down that goes on here… Thought I’d stay in from the bad drivers and get in some quality reloading… Got a few thousand of the new coated bullets for SNS delivered last week and got my .45 match ammo done for a while… For those single-stage purists, you'll be happy to know I got in some long range+ in as well… but don’t go thinkin’ I won’t still be preachin’ progressives… Haha…
Anyone else?

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got 100 Lapua brass cases in for my .308..doing some prep and loads on some.
Down to 7 rounds of my 30-06..need to load up 50 or so of those..
Thought about driving to the red river to do some more hunting..but all this ice i hear of down that way, i think i will follow your path and stay home and do some loading..
Need to pin tumble a bunch of brass from the last fun time at the range also.

Calamity Jake

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Will do some boolit casting tomorrow when a friend I am teaching comes over, I have more calibers cast now than
I will need for a while but that's Ok I like helping out a friend.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did a crap load of 340gr cast bullets for my 45-70's done a few weeks back. Got about 70% of my empties stuffed waiting to terrorize the paper targets with the couple days. Today I loaded up some plinking rounds for the 35 Rem using 148gr WC. I was getting ready to load up a batch of 30-30 when mhen the calendar on my phone reminded me tomorrow is my Sweety's B'day. So I'll stop right there for a bit and go score a card for her. Present is easy. Stuff $'s inside birthday card.

I generally stay well ahead of my needs on cast bullets so when days like the past few come around I'm good to go. Cabin fever fears my name.

Latest posts

Top Bottom