Can you recommend a pest control company forTulsa/ Broken Arrow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I found some winged creatures in the master bathroom. Winged ants. Termites. They all look alike to me.

I heard that you don't want to fool with Orkin because they lock you into an unreasonable contract.

Is there anyone locally that will give me an honest analysis/inspection?

thanx

travisstorma

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We used to use Arrow extermination.. However, after this year we fired them. They wouldn't check 1/2 the termite things in the backyard and write "dogs out" or "gate locked" even though we were home.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just had Orkin out to treat my house for termites. There is no contract, we did the quarterly pest-control thing, but all we have to do is cancel if we don't want it.

We had three companies out and the guy from Orkin was the most professional, the most thorough and by far the most personable, as well. They were slightly higher than Terminix, but we overall felt better and more comfortable with them.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Where in OK are you? Orkin is a franchise operation and quality of service will differ from franchise to franchise.

I just had Orkin out to treat my house for termites. There is no contract, we did the quarterly pest-control thing, but all we have to do is cancel if we don't want it.

We had three companies out and the guy from Orkin was the most professional, the most thorough and by far the most personable, as well. They were slightly higher than Terminix, but we overall felt better and more comfortable with them.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Emtec,they have the best new install price on Sentricon when my Sentricon contract is up with mother natures I am dropping them. They just haven't been the same since Theresa passed and Kevin left..

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where in OK are you? Orkin is a franchise operation and quality of service will differ from franchise to franchise.
I am in Bartlesville, just a bit north. My Terminix inspector came from B.A., but the local guy for Orkin came out.

Emtec,they have the best new install price on Sentricon when my Sentricon contract is up with mother natures I am dropping them. They just haven't been the same since Theresa passed and Kevin left..

We thought about the Sentricon, it was cheaper. I even thought I might be able to buy the traps and refills myself. Not sure if it has to be licensee or something.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Check with Montgomery Exterminating, He is a shooter and all around good guy!! His name is Dewayne Montgomery

Latest posts

Top Bottom