Carjacking: 13yr. old teen pulls fake gun on 73 yr. old retired cop(CCW)-teen shot in head

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nifrost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do stupid things, Win stupid prizes.....He got exactly what he deserved. Too bad he decided to be a thug at such a young age......

Police said the assailants tried to carjack the victim. One assailant pulled out what appeared to be a handgun, but investigators later learned the firearm was a replica, police said.

"He threatened the 73-year-old man with that handgun in an attempt carjacking," Baltimore media Chief T.J. Smith said.

The victim, a former Baltimore police officer who is now a private investigator, pulled out a gun and shot the assailant once. Police said the assailant is a 13-year-old boy.

"One of the young men opened his car door and produced what he thought was a real gun," Baltimore police spokesman Detective Donny Moses said. "The 73-year-old shot the suspect in the head. He is at Shock Trauma in critical condition."

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pull a gun (even a fake one) to threaten a persons life or property, you have forfeited your life. Don't want to see the parents on tv telling how the kid was a saint (even with his 20 prior arrest). I'd rather just watch football.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pull a gun (even a fake one) to threaten a persons life or property, you have forfeited your life. Don't want to see the parents on tv telling how the kid was a saint (even with his 20 prior arrest). I'd rather just watch football.
I'm sure it will happen. Just give it time. Then they will file a lawsuit trying to get rich. Glad the man was ok. The boy is lucky he didn't die right then and there. Of course he still may. One less thug for us to pay for in prison is how I view it if he doesn't live.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The anti-gun ilk (and those that chronically apologize for liberal ideological bends) will use this as an example of how their wet-dream of "gun control" works ... The 13 year old could not get a real gun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom