Catoosa Masonic Lodge Fish Fry, This Saturday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I posted this awhile back, was kinda premature. It is now time though!!

The address is 109 Denbo street in Catoosa, All you can eat fish, fries, slaw ,beans, hushpuppies, Deserts, Coffee and Tea. ( also a soft drink machine is there @ .50 each). The rainbow girls will be there to serve you after you get seated and will bring you more food if you want it, Parking is a couple of blocks away but we will have golf carts there to shuttle you back and forth! We start serving at 4:00 p.m. til about 8:00 p.m. We will also be having a raffle for a Hi- Standard 1911 .45, Not sure on how many tickets will be sold for that one but two other guns will be drawn for also but those are already sold out. The money we raise goes to help children in the state of Oklahoma. I have tickets for $6.00 each or they are $7.00 at the door, Call/text me at 918-695-3808. Alot of people have asked me questions about being a mason? here is a chance to see a LITTLE about what we do and there will be people there that can answer some questions for you. (don't be offended if they can't tell you everything :) we do have some secrets) I hope to see you guys out there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom