CCW Holster Advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry OWB in a Raven Concealment Phantom. Prior to that, I carried a different pistol in a Comp-Tac CTAC holster. Both are fantastic. The CB SuperTuck is what my wife carries in, and it is super comfortable. Plenty of good options recommended already.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Foxx holsters arrived today. My only experience with this type of holster is a Crossbreed that was well broke-in when I got it. Most comfortable holster I've ever had, hands down.

The new Foxx's are pretty stiff so I removed the belt clips and sprayed them down with leather conditioner. They softened up pretty quickly and should be quite a bit more comfortable.

They look to be we made and, at less than $40, will hopefully be a great alternative to higher priced leather.

Got 'em off eBay.

Last edited:

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Crossbred Supertuck is the most popular and comfortable style. I recently bought one by Old Faithful. What I really like about them is that you can buy a different kydex shell ($18) for another gun and use it with the same leather backing. Their kits run about $50.

SmackRamen

New to the site!
Reaction score
I currently carry a Glock 22 using a Remora IWB with the sweat shield. Very comfortable and other than some minor shifting it doesn't move. The main thing I like about it is that I don't have to wear a belt with it. If anyone ever wants to go this route, I get coupon codes emailed to me on a weekly basis.

jhat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
High Noon and Mitch Rosen for plastic and wheel guns. Adams Leatherworks for 1911's. All are high quality holsters. Rosen and Adams also make excellent mag pouches.

Latest posts

Top Bottom