CDC-Center For Disease Control And Obama's Hypocrisy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Biden talked also about taking responsible action. "As the president said, if you're actions result in only saving one life, they're worth taking. But I'm convinced we can affect the well-being of millions of Americans and take thousands of people out of harm's way if we act responsibly."

Ah yes, the familiar "If it saves just one like" argument.

Will we be seeing Hussein and Goofy Joe using the executive order to outlaw tobacco and alcohol in the U.S.?

At last count, the CDC has tobacco killing 430,000+ Americans a year.
90% of American start smoking before the age of 18.
A significant number start in middle school.

In 2009, about 40,000 Americans died from alcohol use, and this EXCLUDES accidents and homocides.

They want gun owners to be paraded past the bodies of the children killed in CT, but they make no mention of what children look like who die in alcohol related vehicle accidents, or canver ridden bodies of adults.

Personally, I drink and have the occasional cigar, and to be quite honest, I'm contributing more to the deaths of Americans by supporting these two industries than all the firearms and and ammunition that I own.

Check out CDC to see what's killing more Americans than fireams if you still think this is about saving lives.

http://www.cdc.gov/

By the way, binge drinking alone causes about 23,000 deaths per year in the U.S. in just females alone.

http://www.cdc.gov/features/vitalsigns/bingedrinkingfemale/index.html

LOKNLOD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Imagine all the lives that would be saved if all cars were physically limited to a top speed of 25 miles per hour. I mean, really, who needs to go faster than that, anyway? Most people live in areas where they don't travel far, anyway. Less than 25 miles. Making your commute a few minutes longer, wouldn't that be worth all the lives saved? Couldn't you do that for the children? It would also be great for the environment! Cars could be made with much less power and more fuel efficient! These would certainly be reasonable restrictions...right?

:screwy:

Bah. "Hypocrisy" doesn't even do it justice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom