Cerakote applicator used to be in central OK?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Google Fu is weak, but I was trying to find that pic of an AR-15 that was Cerakoted by an applicator somewhere near OKC. He either left the business, or moved out of state, 3-5 years ago, but he did an awesome job on this AR that he set on some gravel for a pic. The theme was, I think, three colors in a somewhat jagged pattern such that it blended in perfectly with the gravel. Gray, bronze perhaps, and maybe black. Does that ring a bell for anyone - perhaps the name of the applicator?

Maybe I should add, “If you don't know then scroll along to another post.”

Last edited:

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
None of you old fogeys remember? The applicator wasn’t in OKC, but a smaller town nearby. He did some really good work, and I remember a couple of you talking about him and how he’d moved elsewhere.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And it wasn’t Harsh?

I don’t believe so - I skimmed through all their Cerakote pics, and none of them were anything like this one which I got from a Google pics search. It’s not the same Cerakote job, but kinda like this one, with a gravel background:

2B669F25-7AE1-4C2F-8CDB-6DE36A00C446.jpeg

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I think the pic you might be looking for is in the ‘rattle can guns’ thread or something like that.
It’s in the photo section
NVM, I just looked and can’t find it

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom