Checking in from Prague

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

I recently became interested in the VZ58 rifle. I also got to fire a skorpian that had been converted to a semi-automatic pistol. It was quite interesting. What type of guns are you allowed to possess there? Some parts of our country have restrictions as to what you can own while others do not.

Prague, OK isn't that far from you Fyrtwuck :)

jc5420

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello, a quick intro.
I am here because it was suggested to me by a person on another forum.
I am not a spring chicken having been retired for several years now.
I am also not an avid gun collector nor a shooting/hunting sports fanatic. I do own firearms but each one was purchased with a purpose in mind. The only "safe queen" I have is a .32 cal Savage that belonged to my grandfather. I hunted in my youth and then came back to it later in life after my career was stable and our child mostly grown. The shooting I do nowadays is typically done on my own property either at targets or clay pigeons.
Therefore, I am not likely to provide as much to this forum as I hope to receive from the resident experts on this forum in the form of learning.

Welcome! My family is from Prague, and some still there. It is a great little town, and I enjoy it when I am able to visit.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome aboard and don't sell yourself short - there is no requirement that every word you type be a pearl of wisdom (Lord knows you'll discover that for yourself after reading some of my posts). However, like most here there are many times when your perspective can refocus an entire conversation or when your question can spawn a whole new line of thought. Stay with us a while and enjoy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom