Chesapeake to prepay $25 million in incentive compensation to top execs for "motivation"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeyEng

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do people even READ the article? I won't get into the depths of bankruptcy law, but this part is important...so READ IT...

In exchange for receiving their 2020 incentive compensation now in cash, the executives waived participation in the company’s annual bonus plan and equity compensation awards in 2020. They will have to refund the incentive compensation if the targets are not met, Chesapeake said

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh man the top brass never hurt. I remember the company I worked for got bought out by HP back in late 2000s. In 2009 those bastards cut our pay 3 times that year. But they talked about how the Executives would take a larger pay cut of 20% the joke was it was just on their base pay. All their money came from bonus and stock options. Mark Hurd the turd made 53 million in 2008 but in 2009 only made 49 million. Poor guy I was so worried his wife would leave him over being a poor. Then he did get fired a year or two later because he was too cheap to pay 16 grand for his mistress to fly around and bang him. Instead he tried to write it off as an expense. In 2009 he wrote off 250k in meals. WTF???

Follow that up with new HP Ceo Léo Apotheker that dude didn't last a damn year and got a 13 million dollar golden parachute for screwing sh#t up for 10 months.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
412o66.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom