Chic Fil A restaurants layouts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I knew it was a matter of time before something like this happened. They make these CFA restaurants built around the constant and packed drive through lanes, often 2 lanes wide, and then have people having to cross to get to their cars.

https://www.news9.com/story/653fc42...lled-in-yukon-parking-lot-ruled-as-accidental
The Yukon CFA in question:
yukoncfa.jpg

The Moore location recently redid its layout to put drivers on the outside which is a lot safer. (the parking spots on the north side are probably employee parking so there's not as much customer movement over there).
moorecfa.jpg

Revolvers4Life

S&W Collector
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I live in Yukon that was a few months ago. But yes that is an old Chick-fil-a, the new ones are that new layout. They just built one up on memorial and Rockwell and it’s the same drivers in the outside layout.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Could you sleep at night if you had accidentally killed someone's 2 year old (and even after everyone forgave you)?
It would be one rough life after an incident like that.
Edit: I could see them installing pedestrian swing arms to block vehicular traffic while pedestrians are moving across that area.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The one on Main St. in Norman is like the second one, with the drive-thru lanes on the outside. It was built that way, and I think it's been open for at least ten years.

But, man, that story sucks all the way around. I have a niece who will be two in a few months, and I'm kind of attached to her. I can't imagine having to live with the pain on either side of this situation.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It would be one rough life after an incident like that.
Edit: I could see them installing pedestrian swing arms to block vehicular traffic while pedestrians are moving across that area.

i don't know if i could recover. What would be even worse is being the parent and having your child die in front of you in such a way.

Fro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ardmore just re-did their parking and drive through. I suspect it was less about safety and more about increasing drive through capacity and having a parking lot that actually gets used during the lunch break.

Latest posts

Top Bottom