Cleveland County deputies look to reunite 1950s postcards found in stolen vehicle with owner(Pvt. Perry Harmon, Fort Sill)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
The one and only Harmon I knew was Bruce Harmon, OHP. He quit the OHP and married a girl in Hennessey. Her father and Bruce then went into the oilfield business and made millions.

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cleveland County Sheriff updated their FB post and they have located multiple family members and once verified, everything will be returned.

Perry Harmon lived in Noble and died in 2013. He had 4 kids, so someone still lives in the area and had it stolen by this shithead. Perry also still has family in the Laverne area and they are also in contact with CCSO. I bet the Sheriff would like to see the police report of who these items were stolen from, not only verifying owner but linking evidence back to another crime adds charges.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cleveland County Sheriff updated their FB post and they have located multiple family members and once verified, everything will be returned.

Perry Harmon lived in Noble and died in 2013. He had 4 kids, so someone still lives in the area and had it stolen by this shithead. Perry also still has family in the Laverne area and they are also in contact with CCSO. I bet the Sheriff would like to see the police report of who these items were stolen from, not only verifying owner but linking evidence back to another crime adds charges.

That in bold and underlined. Back in the '70's when my dad and I drove semi-trucks, we bought CB radios and etched our SSAN's on the inside of the case. Dad's got stolen from his pickup one time, and some time later the police contacted me (he was out of town) to see if I could identify his CB that they had found in a guy's trunk. There were several radios and the guy claimed that he worked on radios. I took off the top of the case and showed the SSAN to the cops, thus proving that at least his was stolen.

Cop told me a bit later that us having Dad's SSAN on the inside was the only thing they had to prove the guy stole all the radios.

Latest posts

Top Bottom