Clint Eastwood Endorses Romney--Boy, That Makes My Day.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Eastwood attended a Romney fundraiser Friday night in Sun Valley, Idaho. Clint, "I think the country needs a boost."

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You may think that you've seen the twilight of old fartism, but you never have really. There's always another old fart, and he has another story to tell. So has it been. So shall it continue to be.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
why endorse one big-government demagogue over another?

It's all about CHANGE, bubba. You(arrogant Americans) voted for the CHANGE candidate in 2008. Well, that just didn't work out. So it's time to change again. As Eastwood would say "A man has to know his limitations." If Obama had known his limitations back in 2008 he would have dropped out of the race. He is truely one of the greatest presidential failures our country has seen since Millard Filmore.

i31.photobucket.com_albums_c359_akbushcop_obamalympics.jpg

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's all about CHANGE, bubba. You(arrogant Americans) voted for the CHANGE candidate in 2008. Well, that just didn't work out. So it's time to change again. As Eastwood would say "A man has to know his limitations." If Obama had known his limitations back in 2008 he would have dropped out of the race. He is truely one of the greatest presidential failures our country has seen since Millard Filmore.

THIS!!!!!!

Seriously Romney is far from perfect and no where near my first choice, but anybody is better then Obama. For those of you who doubt me, unemployment is inching up again and there are still more people out of work then when Obama took office 3-1/2 years ago.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

i31.photobucket.com_albums_c359_akbushcop_obamalympics.jpg

do you remember milard filmore or do you just know him from what revisionst historians teach?

Latest posts

Top Bottom