Clown World.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I paused here on accident :rollingla
1676265930780.png

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I get so sick of seeing the new reports online. All they can say is that twatter blew up because some polititician said so and so.
Who gives a rats arse what the few thousand on twatter thinks and why is it such a subject in the news community?
Can they not interview some of the folks outside of the beltway in mid America and see who gives a rats arse about the shenanigans in DC?
Twatter does not represent Americans. It represents the ignorant that think the leftist coasts speak for the rest of the country.
That Rick is why I do not and never will be a member of that internet BS website.
Even though Elan took it over and is in the process of cleaning it up, it will never be anything but a leftist junk outlet.

Frank Pope

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since so many of you claim to not use Twitter, I thought I should share some of the stranger things Clown World shares. You will see why they named it that after just a few post.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">WTF is wrong with this guy <a href="https://t.co/JHkzr9sQu8">pic.twitter.com/JHkzr9sQu8</a></p>&mdash; Clown World ™ 🤡 (@ClownWorld_) <a href="">February 12, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Here's a real world thought on this. We on the right side of gun control have known for years that the controllers pump up the # of firearm deaths by including suicides. This inflates their #s by about 40%. What I didn't know until lately was that of that 40%, 90% are white males 78 and older. Sobering thought.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's a real world thought on this. We on the right side of gun control have known for years that the controllers pump up the # of firearm deaths by including suicides. This inflates their #s by about 40%. What I didn't know until lately was that of that 40%, 90% are white males 78 and older. Sobering thought.
I read somewhere that, on average, 22 veterans a day end their lives.

Latest posts

Top Bottom