CM9 vs. PM9

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NeekReevers

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Looking at getting a new CCW and am debating on these two right now. They seem like the same gun other than better rifling and better sights on the PM9. I'll probably put a laser on whatever I buy so that really negates the site issue. Is there anything I am missing that justifies the $200+ price difference on these two?

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The CM series comes with only 1 magazine, has different rifleing, I think that it has a few MIM parts, lettering on the slide is a little less fancy, front sight is non-adjustable. Unless these things are important to you then I would go with the CM. I think the CM is a bargain at $408.00.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get the CM9, at the distances you will be using the extras on the PM9 wont make much difference. I have a P9 and it is very accurate, learn that dry fire is your friend and it will be a shooter.

Don't waste your money on a lazer, just learn to shoot your gun. Really don't waste your money, I can't say this enough.

Also would be a good idea to get it stippled, I had mine done by Mike, gun is much more controllable. Would also recommend 147 grain JHP compared to 115 or any +P to help with controllability.

I also had mike take down the edges on the slide stop, they were very sharp.

Latest posts

Top Bottom