• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy CMMG .22lr Conversion Kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ksmirk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i saw the other day that a company is selling a bolt release that will work with these. that would make the entire ar controls functional, from a training and learning standpoint. much more likely to install only on a dedicated build, but still.

and holy crap are they fun if nothing else.
Save your money! I got one and it has yet to work BUT if you pull the bolt back far enough you can lock it but it has to be by hand...... I WAS excited about this little gem but now ehh

Kirk

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Save your money! I got one and it has yet to work BUT if you pull the bolt back far enough you can lock it but it has to be by hand...... I WAS excited about this little gem but now ehh

Kirk
Check out Bore Buddy. I installed the 22lr AR Buffer Pressure Plug
And it made my reliability 100%
Love the conversion kit

Ksmirk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Check out Bore Buddy. I installed the 22lr AR Buffer Pressure Plug
And it made my reliability 100%
Love the conversion kit
Oh I've got it and the reliability has been 100% one of the funnest 22's I have to shoot plus it works wonders for critters that become a nuisance. A little louder than my bolt rifles with the suppressor but I can thin things out a bit quicker ;-) mine is a dedicated upper but that bolt latch has never worked! I just shoot standard velocity ammo though so might be the issue.

Kirk

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Oh I've got it and the reliability has been 100% one of the funnest 22's I have to shoot plus it works wonders for critters that become a nuisance. A little louder than my bolt rifles with the suppressor but I can thin things out a bit quicker ;-) mine is a dedicated upper but that bolt latch has never worked! I just shoot standard velocity ammo though so might be the issue.

Kirk
Sorry, I now realize you were talking about the bolt catch not working. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom