Frustrated with Kroger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kroger is cheaper than Wally World. What I bought for $180 from Kroger would likely be $300 at WW.
And I didnt have to go get it and deal with the freakshow at WW.
I never mentioned anything about Wally world.
I myself do not buy groceries at Walmart. Never will. I shop at a Kroger. But I go inside the store.

commandcomm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I gave up on Kroger. They always had items that weren’t delivered due to being out of stock, so I had to go to the grocery store anyway.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never mentioned anything about Wally world.
I myself do not buy groceries at Walmart. Never will. I shop at a Kroger. But I go inside the store.
Kroger in OKC is delivery only. And wally world is the only option for me without driving across town to Crest.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why yes, as a matter of fact I have been in contact. As a matter of fact I just asked for the order to be filled. See, the driver got in a fender bender....no big deal, I'm reasonable. I said ok, just fill the order and reschedule. Well we can't do that because the order was canceled. I didn't cancel it, you did. Well it makes no difference WHY it was cancelled, it has been canceled so that is that. Well since you canceled it refund my $$. Well we can't do that because the order was canceled. Since it was cancelled it will take 5 days. But I didn't cancel it! Doesn't matter, it was canceled so we are keeping your $$ until the 5 days are up, because people get orders, keep some of it or return opened products and this is a way for us to cover that. But I never got anything and YOU cancelled it. Well we will have to look in to that to make sure it was us. That will take 3-5 days.

Cool part is this was the first time I tried this, and I can guarantee I will never do it again, and I will tell everyone I know that might use this service to stay the f*¥k away. I hope you never get your crap that you were bitching about in the first place and then get to deal with this Sh#t. You sir are a hypocritically P.O.S.
I've been thinking about giving delivered groceries a try. I think I'll not use Kroger's, thank you

snubinmypocket

Marksman
Banned
Reaction score
Just another day on OSA for people to complain and be mean to each from the anonymity of the internet. Lots of choices in grocery shopping online or in the store. Let’s start another whine session about self checkout. This one is growing stale. Anyone going shooting or fishing today? Grandson is playing in regional finals baseball at 4. He hit his first over the fence home run yesterday. Lots of things in life to be thankful for. I may stop at Crest on the way home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom