CMP 1911 lottery order packet...are you submitting one?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Funny surprise. I sort of lost some of my memory because of the lung infection so I didn't remember my RIA 10mm 1911 had came in. I'm so happy. It's like a present......Ha:clap3:

I think I lost some of mine as well. At least that is what I tell the wife when she asks why I didn’t get the trash out in the evening for collection the next morning.
(I was on OSA) [emoji6]

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dropping mine off at the post office this afternoon. Anyone else planning on submitting an order packet for the lottery?

I have a gut feeling that the submissions won't be as numerous as originally estimated (75,000). Way too much grumbling about pricing, paperwork, and FFL requirements...not to mention all those who won't follow the order instructions and will have their packets discarded as a result. There have already been over 500 early submissions reported by the CMP that went straight to file 13. :rolleyes2
Sorry I jumped in on the post with something out in left field. Better living through chemicals is not always true. Apologies.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry I jumped in on the post with something out in left field. Better living through chemicals is not always true. Apologies.

The twists and turns in the threads make this an enjoyable place to hangout!! Wouldn't want it any other way!

:chat:

Latest posts

Top Bottom