CO Democrat says high-capacity mags can't be reloaded

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tulsamal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really think this is the result of watching too many movies. If the only information you have about guns is from TV and the movies, I can see how you would make this mistake. Whether it is a war movie or cops or bad guys... whatever... in the movies you always see them ejecting their mags and inserting another one as they move. Over and over. Nobody pays any attention to the empty mag they just ejected. Like they are batteries or something. You use it up, you eject it, push in another one, move on.

I would _prefer_ people learn about guns in other ways. Especially since most gun people cringe at all the mistakes they see in the movies and on TV!

Gregg

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rep. DeGette's spokesman has issued a clarification:

“The Congresswoman has been working on a high-capacity assault magazine ban for years, and has been deeply involved in the issue; she simply misspoke in referring to ‘magazines’ when she should have referred to ‘clips,’ which cannot be reused because they don’t have a feeding mechanism,” Johnson said.

Now don't youse all feel stoopid? :smash:

Jace

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My son and I were just rolling on the floor laughing after seeing this.
Hey, they mean well- right? For the kids...

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What a DA!! It is so hard to believe that someone that dumb is making laws in that state. And this is the real problem with this country. We have too many of these morons in office. And for some reason they keep on getting re elected.

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There were a few people sitting on the stage who knew how a magazine worked, and I bet they were just cringing inside, waiting for this to appear on YouTube at the speed of light.

Latest posts

Top Bottom