COD Black Ops for PS3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
what head set do any of you use? I bought a mad cats blu tooth and it kind of sucks. I hate to register it every time I was to use it, charge it up, and it only seems to last about an hour or so.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i have a Motorola and a plantronics headset and they were both around about $20 and they go with the ps3 very well and have good battery lives

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use a Jabra bluetooth I bought off Woot for $9.

It works great, sounds great from both ends, and has great range. It's a really good headset and I, like all other owners, love it except for one thing. It takes batteries. And not just any batteries, AAAA batteries that can't be found everywhere batteries are sold.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what head set do any of you use? I bought a mad cats blu tooth and it kind of sucks. I hate to register it every time I was to use it, charge it up, and it only seems to last about an hour or so.

I use the PS3 headset that came with SOCOM. I also, do not recommend it if you have smaller ears. 15 minutes and I have to switch ears cause it hurts. I need an inexpensive over the ear headset that isnt wired.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I might ad please let me know where you found them at. I would like something around $20. I paid $40 for the one I have but the battery life sucks.

claricSTi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got the cheapest motorola that RadioShack had about a year ago. They were running a special so it was only $10 bucks. It's comfortable enough and has a good battery life.(Though I don't nerd out for hours at a time either)

Sadly I only have MW2 for playstation. I picked up Black Ops for 360 due to more friends being on that network but I may eventually pick it up for both systems.

PS3 id is Puge_Heenis just for reference

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I might ad please let me know where you found them at. I would like something around $20. I paid $40 for the one I have but the battery life sucks.

just take quick drive to wal mart and just buy the cheapest motorola headset they have. i have had mine since 08 when i was in high school and was gaming like i was being paid for it. lol

or my plantronics headset it good too here is what it looks like:
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...7&ndsp=8&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:226&biw=999&bih=493

halfrack

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got a turtle beach surround sound headset for christmas, but I had been using a cheap motorolla H500 bluetooth for years and it always did a pretty good job and the battery always held up relatively well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom