Colorado: "ARROGANT" Ballot Initiative

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the best reintroduction would be to reintroduce the bible back into common life schools and family life.
Nah! There's a tall brick wall topped with concertina wire of separation between church and state, doncha know? Unless you're of the approved religions, anyway. Secular humanism, Satanism, etc.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
a homeowner may intervene to prevent the injury of a small child under the age of 10 for whom a rattlesnake bite appears imminent, however only after shouting an audible warning to the snake in order to give the reptile sufficient time to retreat.

laughing.jpg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They need to pass a bill that will relocate all of the asshats moving here from California that are bringing their broken radical politics to the state. Oklahoma, you're next, once they screw this place up, too.

Y'all up there in Colorado should have filled an enclosure of some kind with rattlesnakes and require all California "migrants" to Colorado to walk through the enclosure. If they make it through unscathed, they would get to stay in CO. If they didn't or refused to go through the enclosure, they had to go back to CA.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nah! There's a tall brick wall topped with concertina wire of separation between church and state, doncha know? Unless you're of the approved religions, anyway. Secular humanism, Satanism, etc.
I understand what you are saying. but i believe the intent of "separation of church and state" only means that by constitution we will not have a state church,like england has.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I understand what you are saying. but i believe the intent of "separation of church and state" only means that by constitution we will not have a state church,like england has.
You're not a leftist Democrat, either. They don't care about intention or history. Just that it is interpreted the way they WANT it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom