• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Colt .315 Lower Receiver Front Pivot Pin Screw

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
***FOUND ONE***

I'm looking for a Colt Sporter or Colt SP1 front takedown pivot pin/screw. Should be about .315" diam. Screw heads on both sides. Fits the older SP1 and Colt Sporter type rifles.

If you have a spare you can part with and wouldn't mind mailing to me I'd appreciate it. I've looked online everywhere I can think to and can't find one.

PM me with what you have and what you'd need to get for it. Thanks.

Will look like this:
SP1.jpg

Last edited:

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
LOL... I've looked all over online and can't find one.

Then I started thinking about a gun I converted for a guy probably 20 years ago. He wanted a push pin for his Sporter so I got one for him and kept the screw-type pin. I don't know why I thought of that but I went out and looked thru my parts and sure enough, there it was. I knew keeping that pin would come in handy one day!

So, no longer needed but thanks anyway. I have no doubt someone would've found one somewhere!

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
There was a guy at Wannamacher that had tons of AR parts including these. I got his business card in case you need it.

Thanks. That might come in handy some day. I'm pretty well stocked on just about everything but occasionally I'm looking for something a little different.

Latest posts

Top Bottom