colt defender...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
has anyone owed one or have one and what do/did you think? (iv always asked before i buy or bid but i didnt this time so im hoping to get some good post:chat:about them)

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bought one a month ago and went straight to the range where it performed perfectly! Handles well and the stock rubber grips are very comfortable although I replaced them with a pair of Crimson Trace grips I had laying around. I am very pleased with this gun, nice, light weight (for a 1911) at 26 oz, and has been reliable.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought one a month ago and went straight to the range where it performed perfectly! Handles well and the stock rubber grips are very comfortable although I replaced them with a pair of Crimson Trace grips I had laying around. I am very pleased with this gun, nice, light weight (for a 1911) at 26 oz, and has been reliable.

great thanks,do regular 1911 grips fit them?

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i just got a email that i won the little colt so i will find out in a few days how i like it, im not big on carry'n a s.s. i prefer :rubhands:black but we will see,thanks guys for your input!!!:thumbup3:

Huckelberry75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use the Bianchi Professional 10A for my Springfield V-10 subcompact. It's IWB and has a "tab" of leather that comes up and protects the wearer from the safety/slide release. Great little holsters. Any officers model accessories such as CT grips etc should fit w/o any problem.

Latest posts

Top Bottom