Combat Shotgun Course with TDSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
This course is probably one of the very best in the Nation. Marshal has incorporated many different styles and techniques and condensed them into one very kick a#$ class. It moves fast but no-one is left behind. When you are done you will have a new found love...your shotgun! I teach shotgun classses all over the world ( and rifle, but we are talking scatterguns!), for both competition and L.E. and I can't think of ANY school out there that I would recomend more than T.D.S.A.'s class....(well except for mine, but you would have to go to the Phillipines for the next one!:laughup:) and when I teach in the U.S. it is with T.D.S.A.!!!

Marshall Luton

Defensive Shooting Academy
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, my pants were waaaaay up there this time. Guess you missed it. Oh well. HA!

Seriously though, we missed ya Kurt but want you to know that Lance did an outstanding job with this class. Everybody improved a ton! We had 36% to 68% improvement. Most people cut their pre-test/post test times in half! That means they are twice as fast and twice as good as they were when they first got there. Lance really did a great job with this one. I just sat back and enjoyed the class for once and added to whatever he was covering if I could (which wasn't much or often). You shoulda seen these guys running those shotguns. WOW! They were loading on the move, shooting on the move, doing the Neth Slide and all kinds of cool stuff. You woulda been proud Kurt.

If you missed this one maybe you can make it to the one in the fall. Already have two signed up for that one. See you on the range!

Latest posts

Top Bottom