comparison questions on next handgun purchase

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For general purpose I'll vote for the CZ 75B too, I have had a few and they are great guns and they are the only all metal guns on your list. Your list varies significantly in the sense that you go from subcompact polymer guns like the CW9 and PT709 all the wat up to a full size CZ 75B. The first question is what do you intend to do with this gun? If you want to concealed carry then the CZ is not the right choice. I have had a CW9 and liked it but I can't comment on the others on your list.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ok here is a list of possible purchases. Need to know what everyone thought on best one based on performance and reliablity

Kahr cw9
FNP-9
SW M&P 9c
PX4 storm compact
SR9C ruger
CZ75B
SW SD9
Springfield XDSC
Taurus 709 slim

haven't shot the XD SC but the XD/XDM aren't bad...I like my sr9c heard a few good things on the 709 slim...

it is preference really. find what fits you and shoot the piss out of it.

claricSTi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
XD,Kahr and M&P would be the main conteders for carry. If looking for a general purpose gun then the CZ would definitely be a good option. Their is also quite a few models of the CZ which carry better, such as the P-01.

For me it is coming down to the P-01 and the M&Pc. I also like the size of the PPS

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a CW9 and it carries and shoots very nicely.
But my preference for CCW is my CW45.
Performance and reliablity are right on.

May not be right for you or others but I really like my Kahrs.

claricSTi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
cz 2075 rami? or cz p07

Do you have any input on the answers previously posted?

It seems like everyone is giving you good options and you just continue to add more to the list. I am not trying to ruffle any feathers but at this rate it seems like your next post will read "Ak47 pistol or glock?

Latest posts

Top Bottom