Cozican

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I couldn't find a thread for COZICAN so here it is. Did an ammo purchase with him and the meetup was very convenient for me,thanks!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What a great guy! Drove to the FTF meeting in the snow, then just GAVE me a spare magazine and then wouldn't take the item I had in trade for it cause the bottom of the mag base had a tiny little bend to it. The bend was clearly visible in the photo he had of the item, but I thought it was going to be alright for a range mag. Anyway, he insisted he was just going to GIVE me the mag! This is what OSA is all about, a community, and Cozican exemplifies it. Thanks Brother. I owe you one,

COZICAN

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What a great guy! Drove to the FTF meeting in the snow, then just GAVE me a spare magazine and then wouldn't take the item I had in trade for it cause the bottom of the mag base had a tiny little bend to it. The bend was clearly visible in the photo he had of the item, but I thought it was going to be alright for a range mag. Anyway, he insisted he was just going to GIVE me the mag! This is what OSA is all about, a community, and Cozican exemplifies it. Thanks Brother. I owe you one,

Thanks. I felt bad for dragging you out in the snow.

Coz

Latest posts

Top Bottom