CTD: Has 55gr Red tip tracer M196 in 5.56 $239

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just remember you can and will be held responsible when you set the countryside on fire.

Have to be able to prove who did it first. I used to get overtime hours every 4th and New Years. They kept me running from one side of the city to the other all night on fire and fireworks complaints. Unless you're close by and see it happen, it will either never get reported or never be seen again. Most of the tracer incidents I've seen were at the most a 30 round mag dump and as soon as you get in the area, "nobody knows nuthin bout nuthin."

I spoke with OCPD's helicopter pilots one day and they told me that they stay on the ground those two nights. "Too much stuff flying through the air" is what I was told.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang, that was fast.

I ordered it yesterday afternoon. Late.

Got notice that it was in shipping that evening.

Got a notice from FedEx that they tried to deliver it this afternoon but my office was closed.

It's gonna be like Christmas on monday. There is also a shipment of S&B 9mm due in then!!

Dave

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That must have been on sale or the price chaanged. The price has jumped to 299. I looked at it the other day and thought of getting some nd guess I should have ten. Dam. Couple days to late for me

JesseR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That must have been on sale or the price chaanged. The price has jumped to 299. I looked at it the other day and thought of getting some nd guess I should have ten. Dam. Couple days to late for me

Yea it went back to regular price. SGAmmo has it for 289.. not really a good deal after tax and shipping...

Latest posts

Top Bottom