Custom Glocks. Slide milling and RMR cuts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I have to admit I have a few 1911 and lately I bought a Glock 34 and a Glock 17L. What can I say;I like guns. Hi my name is Lou and I'm a gunholic.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well when your tacticooled out Glock goes out of fashion you are stuck with a $2k Glock that has no more value than a bone stock Glock and it will be nigh impossible to sell even at stock pricing to boot. So whatever you do, make it something you have no problem with keeping forever. :twocents:

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well when your tacticooled out Glock goes out of fashion you are stuck with a $2k Glock that has no more value than a bone stock Glock and it will be nigh impossible to sell even at stock pricing to boot. So whatever you do, make it something you have no problem with keeping forever. :twocents:

But you can do that with a 1911, Revolver or whatever. I’ve seen rifles and the like that have been so engraved and decorated that no one would or could afford them.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But you can do that with a 1911, Revolver or whatever. I’ve seen rifles and the like that have been so engraved and decorated that no one would or could afford them.
That's true, but a lot steel guns are and have been a good medium for art. I don't consider anything polymer framed a good medium. I consider them a utility tool.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These guys are really good with Glock customizing. They also have a FB Page with pictures of a lot of their work.

They sell their laser engravers and provide schools for their use. If it weren’t for dealing with the BATFE hoops, I’d seriously think about investing in one of their systems.

https://satxlaser.com/

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These guys are really good with Glock customizing. They also have a FB Page with pictures of a lot of their work.

They sell their laser engravers and provide schools for their use. If it weren’t for dealing with the BATFE hoops, I’d seriously think about investing in one of their systems.

https://satxlaser.com/
your fire dept glock is different. its a commemorative piece, and it has relevance

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can always just buy a custom slide and swap it around where you’d like. Get tired of it? Just sell it off...
CEDD2F1E-6DCA-43F5-BB67-691566569D0F.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom