Cz p-09

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shoots great, it is a big pistol but fits the hand well. To me it's a Sig and 1911 combined. Shoots really light as far as recoil, very low bore axis. I'm looking at having it milled for my RMR and it will shoot the run and guns.

Still haven't gotten any extra mags at $45 a piece.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah but the pistol is more than 2x as much. I think the frame is a little thicker. I got a good deal here on an updated 07 that had extra mags (basically free), so I am not worried about it.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah but the pistol is more than 2x as much. I think the frame is a little thicker. I got a good deal here on an updated 07 that had extra mags (basically free), so I am not worried about it.

Yeah, think he had that thing sold 5 times. I was gonna take it if you didn't. Nice pistol, great trigger.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I took mine out on Saturday and ran a couple of boxes of Winchester Ranger SXT 127gr +P+ (RA9TA) through the P-09. At 20 yards offhand, all shots were 10 ring on a B-27, with about half in the X ring. Moving over to an 8" plate, it was easy to ring repeatedly at a pretty decent rate of fire. I'm impressed with the accuracy potential of this pistol. I'm definitely appreciating the Dawson sights I installed over the stock luminescent ones too! :)

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took mine out on Saturday and ran a couple of boxes of Winchester Ranger SXT 127gr +P+ (RA9TA) through the P-09. At 20 yards offhand, all shots were 10 ring on a B-27, with about half in the X ring. Moving over to an 8" plate, it was easy to ring repeatedly at a pretty decent rate of fire. I'm impressed with the accuracy potential of this pistol. I'm definitely appreciating the Dawson sights I installed over the stock luminescent ones too! :)

Hmmmm, damn you, maybe I need those too. I like the blacked out rear and fiber front sound make that pistol that much faster.

Latest posts

Top Bottom