Dakota Introduction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dakota Safe

Marksman
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Scott Trotter.
I work for Security Centers Inc. located in Tulsa Oklahoma.
We are wanting to get a better internet presence and have found this forum to be a great place to meet and discuss issues with like minded people from our area.
We of course sell gun safes, safe accessories and are the manufacturers of the Dakota Safe Company line of safes.
I want everyone to know we are available for any questions that we might be able to help you with, concerning your gun safe.

We get a lot of questions on the phone about how to get back into your safe once you have forgotten your code, moving your safe and things of that nature.

Feel free to ask us anything. I look forward to visiting on this forum and talking about more than just gun safes. I personally am a gun nut as most of you might relate.

Thanks for having me on your forum and I look forward to seeing what all there is to offer in this great place of free thought. You had me at "2nd Amendment Community" :thumbup3:

Last edited:

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought my safe from Scott at SCI about 7 years ago and I got to tell you Scott is a very stand up guy and very happy to deal with him. I need to go back and see him and get a bigger safe!

Latest posts

Top Bottom