Daughters BF attacked in Edmond...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Edmond aint what it used to be.

Saddly, NO place is like it used to be. I can remember a day when I didn't lock the house or the car and would often leave the keys in the car. I never carried a gun (or even thought that might be necessary.) Not now.

Good idea to exit when he did. I can tell you there have never been any documented cases of contracting an illness through contact of blood against your boot leather. Jus' sayin'...

LOL ... GC just told me "that's what jack boots are for" when I told him about this thread ...

Glad things went okay for the BF this time. Maybe if he's gonna continue to deliver pizzas a pair of combat boots with steel toes are in order ... :igetit:

deja

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He was delivering a pizza to the appartments on Danforth ( I think the ones who netted 18 arrest's for drugs within the last few days ) He had just put money in his pocket when he was grabbed by his shirt and spun around. He was able to deflect most of the first blow to the face and caught a little on his lip.. Then when the second punch came he locked up his arm.. grabbed his shoulder.. and pulled the thug into him while throwing a punch with his left hand. A few moments later the thug was asleep on the cement..

EPD told him the thug had a knife in his pocket.

I would hope the DumbA learnt a lesson... with his concussion and broken jaw.. and staples in his head...
Don't most people in general carry knives, though? That doesn't necessarily mean anything. Carrying my Benchmade is about like carrying my wallet and keys.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would hope so.. It was the second such attempt in just a few months there.

For his sake I would advice him not to deliver there again. Retaliation from the thug, thug's family/friends, and if that attempt wasnt a setup the odds have definitely been increased. Pizza money is not worth the BFs life.

53convert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He was delivering a pizza to the appartments on Danforth ( I think the ones who netted 18 arrest's for drugs within the last few days ) He had just put money in his pocket when he was grabbed by his shirt and spun around. He was able to deflect most of the first blow to the face and caught a little on his lip.. Then when the second punch came he locked up his arm.. grabbed his shoulder.. and pulled the thug into him while throwing a punch with his left hand. A few moments later the thug was asleep on the cement..

EPD told him the thug had a knife in his pocket.

I would hope the DumbA learnt a lesson... with his concussion and broken jaw.. and staples in his head...

was the assialant an "amish youth" or just a typical moke

Latest posts

Top Bottom