David Gregory violated DC gun law and should be arrested!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Latest news is that NBC asked Metropolitan PD for permission to use the mag in their segment and MPD said no. So NBC flies the middle finger at the law AND the LE agency charged with enforcing it and uses it anyway. Criminal conspiracy anyone? :rolleyes2

Now we get to wait and see if MPD and the prosecutor's office enforce the law or violate their oath of office. Also, how does it help the claim that more gun laws will be effective, when you go on national TV proving how easy it is to violate a gun law? Ahh, sweet irony.

azrael1523

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
lol... We protest such laws by demanding prosecution... WTF

I think that is the point. It is a stupid law and the demand is to make sure that it is equally applied. After all, you don't want to give someone a free pass on something as important as gun control simply because they are public figure. That leads to lawsuits for unequal protection under the law. Also, if they choose not to arrest him, what is the basis for that decision? I know, a 30 round magazine is harmless by itself and wasn't being used in dangerous manner so there was no intent for a crime.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think that is the point. It is a stupid law and the demand is to make sure that it is equally applied. After all, you don't want to give someone a free pass on something as important as gun control simply because they are public figure. That leads to lawsuits for unequal protection under the law. Also, if they choose not to arrest him, what is the basis for that decision? I know, a 30 round magazine is harmless by itself and wasn't being used in dangerous manner so there was no intent for a crime.

But that's not how the law works. NBC knew it was illegal and used it anyway. There's motive, intent and opportunity right there. With the video, it's a slam dunk case.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But that's not how the law works. NBC knew it was illegal and used it anyway. There's motive, intent and opportunity right there. With the video, it's a slam dunk case.

Why not protest te law by reaching across an isle to show that these "high cap clips" are innocent in the hands of a law abiding citizen. I understand he broke the law by having it there, but isn't that how protests are started??? Breaking a bunk law to expose the ridicule of it?

We can't fight an AWB by divide and conquer/for us or against us... We must unite all

azrael1523

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score

I was being sarcastic with the argument. I do like the idea protesting the law and since he is a public figure it might make things easier to get support to change it. A person's actions should be what determines there guilt, not the inanimate objects they own.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why not protest the law by reaching across an isle to show that these "high cap clips" are innocent in the hands of a law abiding citizen. I understand he broke the law by having it there, but isn't that how protests are started??? Breaking a bunk law to expose the ridicule of it?

We can't fight an AWB by divide and conquer/for us or against us... We must unite all

He's against us already, as is most of the media. By forcing the evil empire to prosecute him to the fullest extent of the ridiculous law, you expose the hypocrisy of the law itself. More so if you expose them demanding exemptions to the law for themselves.

Latest posts

Top Bottom