• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Decent ak

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Sted-E Ed-E

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
If I can’t make this deal for the 107 this weekend, I will probably be ordering a psak.
I have had three Palmettto state AKs. One I sold because it was the gf3 or so with the Zhukov furniture. I hated the furniture. Left over is my 7” pistol and one of the FN barreled gf5s (I think). While the pistol is a bit abusive to shoot even with hearing protection, I love it and think that I’ll be SBRing it soon. Haven’t shot the FN barreled gun yet, but soon. No complaints, no issues, pretty decent accuracy so far. I was getting 3-5” groups with the 7” barreled pistol with no bag shooting off a table at 100 yards. Was just using a red dot.

Sted-E Ed-E

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I have had three Palmettto state AKs. One I sold because it was the gf3 or so with the Zhukov furniture. I hated the furniture. Left over is my 7” pistol and one of the FN barreled gf5s (I think). While the pistol is a bit abusive to shoot even with hearing protection, I love it and think that I’ll be SBRing it soon. Haven’t shot the FN barreled gun yet, but soon. No complaints, no issues, pretty decent accuracy so far. I was getting 3-5” groups with the 7” barreled pistol with no bag shooting off a table at 100 yards. Was just using a red dot.
Cool, thanks for the review. I know exactly what you mean about the ak pistols lol. So much fun still though!

Sted-E Ed-E

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Well guys I ended up with something I said I didn’t want, but the price was right.
17E4723C-E152-4BF4-B3B5-D96217880F15.jpeg

I walked into my nearest pawn shop and saw this opap on the rack. It doesn’t look like it’s been fired much at all. With the money I saved I can get new yugo furniture, or just ammo and shoot the dang thing….. thanks for all the help guys…. Just curious what you guys think this things worth in today’s market? I feel like it was a little high for 2015 prices, but great today.

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 97.4%
75   2   0
Now wait a darn gosh minute.
You said you didn't want a zastava...

Just pulling your leg, congratulations and enjoy!!!
Welcome to the non akm pattern rifles!

Sted-E Ed-E

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Now wait a darn gosh minute.
You said you didn't want a zastava...

Just pulling your leg, congratulations and enjoy!!!
Welcome to the non akm pattern rifles!
I know I know! Lol

I just see zpaps online selling around $1100-$1200 l now so I figured $750 out the door with this beauty was a steal.

Last edited: