Des Moines Register: make the NRA a terrorist organiazation. make membership illegal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That guy is so far out there I think there's something medical involved. It's hard to believe a news paper printed it. Printing it is completely irresponsible. It's scary as hell to think there are people out there who think like that.

I've had more personal threats against me on FB and mine than I know what to do with. Talk about "unhinged".... And these people want to know what "legitimate" purpose we have for an AR-15???

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That guy is so far out there I think there's something medical involved. It's hard to believe a news paper printed it. Printing it is completely irresponsible. It's scary as hell to think there are people out there who think like that.

Normal, and typical, liberal behavior? It's mainstream these days. The gun owners are the anachronistic extremists. Sadly, it is not hard for me to believe at all.

As I said in the other thread, he can come visit me for a discussion and bring his pry bar.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This guy is a nut. I cannot sit here and believe that he said what he did. How can he not get into trouble for making those kind of statements? He basically said that we deserve to die because we support the 2A. This guy needs to be dealt with. What a disgrace. This guy probably has no friends or family. And if he does I feel sorry for them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom